Stand Assist Standard Sling with Loops
- Fully padded with a boned back for added support
- Padded base and under arm rolls for extra comfort
- Hook & loop fastening with clunk-click buckles for user safety
- Ideal for maintaining mobility and for building strength
- Weight bearing ability required
The finer details
Quilted Polyester is made from 100% polyester with detailed stitching to provide greater user comfort and easy application with smooth gliding material.
A. 34.25–42 in
A. 38.25–46 in
A. 44–52 in
A. 49.25–57 in
A. 87–107 cm
A. 97–117 cm
A. 112–132 cm
A. 125–145 cm
- Ability to grip boom
- Good head trunk and hip control
- Some weight bearing ability
SWL (safe working load): 272 kg / 600 lb
Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.