Stand Assist Sling Corset Style
- Supportive corset style sling with elasticated central panel in the back which provides additional support
- Ideal for maintaining mobility or rehabilitating end users who have suffered injury and need to gradually build standing strength
- Soft waist support with hook and adjustable loop fixing
- Two sets of heavy-duty, side-release buckles for user safety
- Padded underarm rolls for extra comfort
- Suitable for those with sufficient weight-bearing ability and core stability
The finer details
Quilted Polyester is made from 100% polyester with detailed stitching to provide greater user comfort and easy application with smooth gliding material.
A. 27.5–35.5 in
A. 34.25–42.25 in
A. 40–48 in
A. 48–56 in
A. 70–90 cm
A. 87–107 cm
A. 102–122 cm
A. 122–142 cm
- Ability to grip boom
- Good head trunk and hip control
- Some weight bearing ability
SWL (safe working load): 227 kg / 500 lb
Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.