Repositioning Sling Sheet Style
- A side-lying position sling designed to facilitate a ‘log-roll’ movement for personal care and to change patient’s position while assisting with pressure management
- Can be used with a slide sheet positioned underneath to help with the glide and to ensure that the patient is positioned correctly back into the center of the bed after the turn
- The spreader bar allows for patient to be lifted slowly and levelled correctly before repositioning
- Comes with eight tapes plus two head support tapes which creates a supine transfer sling that is useful for lateral transfers from a bed/stretcher to an operating theater or diagnostic table
- Available as a disposable sling model for single-patient use
The finer details
Mesh is made from 100% polyester open weave mesh, featuring high density, good durability and appropriate for bathing use as quick drying.
Poly is made from 100% polyester, providing easy application with smooth gliding material and quick drying after washing.
One size only
Imperial: 97 x 52 in
Metric: 247 x 132 cm
- Limited body control
- Limited head control
- Limited head trunk and hip control
- Limited mobility
SWL (safe working load): 454 kg / 1000 lb
Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.