In-Situ Recline Sling with Loops
- A full-body reclining sling with padded roll for superior client comfort
- Hip tapes provide additional support to the hip area, reducing pressure whilst lifting occurs
- Pommel strap provides additional user safety during transfer
- Well suited for amputee patients due to the transfer position and pommel strap
- In-Situ design can be left in place for longer periods with full written risk assessment
The finer details
Superfine PLUS is made from 100% polyester spacer fabric, providing superior comfort over standard sling fabrics, easy application and is suitable for bathing.
Mesh is made from 100% polyester open weave mesh, featuring high density, good durability and appropriate for bathing use as quick drying. Available July 2021.
A. 34–37.5 in
B. 35.5–41 in
A. 37.5–42.5 in
B. 41–45.5 in
A. 42.5–51.25 in
B. 45.5–50.25 in
A. 51.25–56.5 in
B. 50.25–55.25 in
A. 56.5–63 in
B. 55.25–60 in
A. 86–96 cm
B. 90–104 cm
A. 96–108 cm
B. 104–116 cm
A. 108–130 cm
B. 116–128 cm
A. 130–144 cm
B. 128–140 cm
A. 144–160 cm
B. 140–152 cm
- Limited body control
- Limited head control
- Limited head trunk and hip control
- Limited mobility
- Amputee above the knee
- Double amputee
- Suitable for those with poor skin integrity
SWL (safe working load): 272 kg / 600 lb
Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.