High Easy Sling with Loops
- A go-to, multi-purpose sling design that is easy to apply to the patient
- Patient sits in a slightly reclined position, providing superior comfort and support
- Padded leg area and hip tapes to ease pressure on the back of the knee
- Tailoring around shoulders and commode area for better body fit
- Can be used to lift patients from the floor after a fall with its full support design
The finer details
Superfine PLUS is made from 100% polyester spacer fabric, providing superior comfort over standard sling fabrics, easy application and is suitable for bathing.
Mesh is made from 100% polyester open weave mesh, featuring high density, good durability and appropriate for bathing use as quick drying.
Poly is made from 100% polyester, providing easy application with smooth gliding material and quick drying after washing.
A. 30–34 in
B. 27.25–30.25 in
A. 34–37.75 in
B. 30.25–33.5 in
A. 37.75–42.5 in
B. 33.5–36.25 in
A. 42.5–51.25 in
B. 36.25–38.5 in
A. 51.25–56.25 in
B. 38.5–41 in
A. 76–86 cm
B. 69–77 cm
A. 86–96 cm
B. 77–85 cm
A. 96–108 cm
B. 85–92 cm
A. 108–130 cm
B. 92–98 cm
A. 130–143 cm
B. 98–104 cm
- Limited body control
- Limited head control
- Limited head trunk and hip control
- Limited mobility
SWL (safe working load): 272 kg / 600 lb
Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.