Fastfit Deluxe Hammock Sling with Loops
- A full-body supporting sling designed for patient transfer in a wide range of scenarios
- Comes with good back and leg support as well as hip tapes
- Divided leg sections have been shaped to allow for additional support to the thigh and hip area
- Particularly suited for patients with arthritis and/or hip issues, as well as geriatric patient transfers
- Small aperture for toileting
The finer details
Superfine PLUS is made from 100% polyester spacer fabric, providing superior comfort over standard sling fabrics, easy application and is suitable for bathing.
Mesh is made from 100% polyester open weave mesh, featuring high density, good durability and appropriate for bathing use as quick drying. Available July 2021.
A. 34–37.5 in
B. 19.5–22.25 in
A. 37.5–42.5 in
B. 22.5–25 in
A. 42.5–51.25 in
B. 25–27.25 in
A. 51.25–56.5 in
B. 27.25–29 in
A. 56.5–63 in
B. 29–31 in
A. 86–96 cm
B. 50–57 cm
A. 96–108 cm
B. 57–64 cm
A. 108–130 cm
B. 64–69 cm
A. 130–144 cm
B. 69–74 cm
A. 144–160 cm
B. 74–79 cm
- Limited body control
- Limited mobility
SWL (safe working load): 272 kg / 600 lb
Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.