Disposable Repositioning Sling with loops
- Designed as a NO WASH, single patient use product
- Intended for lateral transfer of patients, moving patient up in the bed and turning
- Disposable use to eliminate the challenges associated with cross infection control
- Full risk assessment required for suitability
- Polyester webbing tapes
Note: The repositioning sling must not be used for moving and lifting in a sitting position.
The finer details
95% Non-Woven Polypropylene / 5% Polyester
Not suitable for wet environments
One size only
Imperial: 35 x 75 in
Metric: 89 x 190 cm
- Limited body control
- Limited head control
- Limited head trunk and hip control
- Limited mobility
SWL (safe working load): 272 kg / 600 lb
Do Not Wash
Do Not Dry
A large, easy-to-read care label is sewn into each sling with the front identifying the sling type and name as well as the size. For washable slings, the label stands up to repeated laundering.
The reverse of each label provides Safe Working Load (SWL), laundering information and contact details.
All slings also include two additional labels to help ensure proper replacement scheduling: a size label with month and year of manufacture, and a service label, including serial number, for recording routine inspection.